1. Hand forged: ancient forging, adhere to the ingenuity, hand-forged by the blacksmith master, with fine steel and good ductility.
2. Carbon steel material: selected high-quality high-carbon steel, repeated forging, high quality, high hardness and sharp blade.
3. Wood handle: solid wood handle, rivet reinforcement, not easy to deform, comfortable to handle.
4. Front for slicing and back for chopping: the front 3 / 4 is used for slicing and shredding, and the back 1 / 4 is used for chopping chicken and duck.
5. Use and maintenance: dry the water after use, put it in a ventilated and dry place, apply a layer of cooking oil to the blade if it is not used for a long time, do not bring the cutlery close to the open flame, or immerse it in water or corrosive liquid for a long time.